Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

I have a lot of trouble with girl names so this is tough! Assuming DH was happy with them, I suppose...

Clara Margaret
    Hazel Katherine
    Jane (Janie) Caroline

All middles are honour names. And I'm torn on the last one because I'm crushing on June a little, and it might fit a bit better, but I've loved Janie since I was a kid and just don't have the same affection for Junie.

favorite names this week: Jane Cosima & Lars Augustus

Savanna Italia Macy - I prefer no h on Savanna b/c it's more reminiscent of the environment (not the city). Italia is Italian for the country itself, a wonder place I'l love to travel to. Macy is a cute spunky name I've always liked, but never felt belonged in the first spot.
    Caroline Vienna Joy - Caroline is so beautiful and reminds me of Caroline Kennedy. Joy is an attractive one syllable middle that I don't know why it's used more. Vienna is a gorgeous place name that sounds lovely.
    Genevieve Luna Sage - Genevieve is so elegant and sounds beautifully French. Luna is modern and associated with the moon. Sage is adorable and my favorite of unisex names.

All of mine have 3 syllable first names. Plus, they all have exactly seventeen letters!
    ~ Larissa

Araminta Lark
    Seraphina Daisy ~ Waverly Claire
    Zelda Marjorie ~ Romilly Violet ~ Cecily Darling
    Snow Evangeline ~ Marigold Francesca ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Mazarine Alice ... Penrose Elizabeth

Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett