Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I think my names for multiples are different than the names from my signature, because not many of them flow well together, etc.
    So my triplet names would be:
    Skye Juliet- i love this because Skye is so perfect and Juliet is adorable and gorgeous, so yeah
    Rowan Alice- i love Rowan in keeping with the whole nature theme here, and I love Alice because I adore the Johnny Depp version of Alice in Wonderland.
    Luna Jane- I love this because Luna Lovegood is an inspirational literature character, I love Jane because it's such a beautiful classic name that can never get old.
    -Alexis-
    teen berry

For triplet girls...

Sansa, Genevieve (Vivvy), and Elowen (El).

Genevieve Snow
    Sansa Wren
    Elowen Thisbe

I like these three together because they just sound like fantasy names on their own, and when put together it just creates a magical air that I'm drawn too.

Genevieve I like because it's nice and long and it sounds very pleasing when I say it out loud. Her nickname would be Viv or Vivvy because I strongly dislike Gen.

Sansa I did get from Game of Thrones, but it's not because I like the character, I just really like the sound of the name, the way it looks, and the air of fantasy. I can't really think of a nickname, but I really like Sansa paired with Wren.

Elowen is just beautiful. Say it out loud. It's quickly becoming my most favorite girls name.
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Eddard Severus Wolf, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

Wow not sure I can narrow this down, can I come up with three sets of triplets? In order of what I would use.

Josephine Athénaïs - my favorite name
    Myriam Caroline - love, love Myriam and started liking Caroline lately
    Beatrice Cecile - love Beatrice and the way this flows

Vivienne Josephine - long time favorite
    Myriam Beatrice - love these names and the flow of it
    Meredith Elizabeth - love this combo, it's a little modern/classic (if that makes sense) yet understated to me.

Josphine Ivy - So sweet, long time favorite combo
    Myriam Cecile - love these names and the flow
    Athena Beatrice - love the names, unusual flow for my combos but it has some spunk to me

If I have daughters I will definitely be using Josephine and Myriam
    Last edited by agent99; May 5th, 2013 at 05:49 PM.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eléonor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Aenor, Bérangère, Bérénice, Catalina, Honorine, Nadezhda Boys: Augustin, Calixte, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Maxandre, Maxence, Yves

~~Formerly know on the boards as The.TX.Belle~~

If I had to name them today, then maybe:

Catherine "Cate" Ottilia
    Elizabeth "Beth" Cecile
    Anastasia "Ana" Valentine

I like that the first names are all very classic and are nine letters long, but are otherwise very different, which is good for multiples. As for the middles, I'm hard-core crushing on Ottilia lately, Cecile is a variation of family name Cecilia that I've recently come to love, and Valentine is meaningful because DH and I met on Valentine's Day.
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Cassia Jane - Love the classic sound and look of the unusual Cassia and its elegance just blossoms with the little black dress Jane. Also, I like both pronunciations of Cassia, and Jane's single syllable works beautifully with both pronunciations.

Adair ? - Unisex to most, but to me, it's feminine in a strong way, kinda like that brave little girl that spends her time exploring a forest or a cave or something like that. I have a difficult time picking a middle name for Adair; my possibilities list has a ton of middle name options.

Rose Alessandra - Rose is underused and classic, and paired with the soft-spoken Alessandra, I think it just oozes classic elegance and femininity without being mushy or girly-girl.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~