Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

What are your top 3?

Hi

Out of curiosity, if you were to have 3 triplet girls, what would you name them? Please include middle names and also why you like each name.

Thanks!

Well, this is a hard one. I would have to say my top three names are:
    Aria
    Lucia
    Spencer (yes, for a girl)
    I am due mid July, so tons of names are going through my mind!
    Girls: Blair, Lucia, Aria, Luna
    Boys: Xander, Rafael, Cato, Isaiah

1. Arden Caroline: Arden has been my favorite name since I was 16. Different, strong, elegant, feminine. Brings to mind Elizabeth Arden and the Forest of Ardennes. Means "valley of the eagle," similar to ardent, which I also love the meaning of. Also the name of the magical forest in Shakespeare's As You Like It, and his mother's name was Mary Arden. Caroline is meaningful also - my grandmother is Carol, and I love the classic elegance and it reminds me of the Kennedys.

2. Remy Charlotte: Remy, from one of my favorite books growing up ("This Lullaby" by Sarah Dessen). Another unusual and "hard" yet feminine (to me) name - I prefer "hard" names for girls and "soft" names for boys. Charlotte - inspired by Charlotte from Sex and the City and classic, timeless to balance the more unisex first name.

3. This is where I can't really decide! I've been liking Bellamy Jane as a combo, though might be too similar to Remy. Makes me think of "belle amie" - french for beautiful/lovely friend. The French language and culture is very near and dear to me, so this gives the name an extra layer of meaning to me. Jane - I love these classic, timeless middles to offset a quirky first! Also, similar to June, which is my other grandmother's middle name.

Hmm... I think my top three changes pretty frequently, and I have a hard time with girls names.
    Right now I love
    Margery Grey
    Sigrid
    and Ragna
    I don't worry too much about middle names, they're not very important to me.
    Always changing...
    Ffion, Sigrid, Frieda, Ragna, Ingara, Edwina, Magdalen
    Ragnar, Sergius, Ludovic, Fergus, Severin, Severus

Colette Leonie nn. Cleo
    Elodie Raine nn. Ellie
    Leah Belle

Colette has been a favorite of mine and the boyfriend's for a while now and it's one of the only names that's like set in stone for us. I adore the nn Cleo cause I think it's adorable and there was a character in a book that I thought was awesome named Cleo.
    Elodie is really really pretty and I like the nn Ellie. Raine is an obsession of mine and it reminds me of the water which has always been a big part of my life cause I live in a beach town.
    Leah is kinda the odd one out here but my boyfriend is absolutely set on this name and I think the combo flows really well
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!