Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I think my names for multiples are different than the names from my signature, because not many of them flow well together, etc.
    So my triplet names would be:
    Skye Juliet- i love this because Skye is so perfect and Juliet is adorable and gorgeous, so yeah
    Rowan Alice- i love Rowan in keeping with the whole nature theme here, and I love Alice because I adore the Johnny Depp version of Alice in Wonderland.
    Luna Jane- I love this because Luna Lovegood is an inspirational literature character, I love Jane because it's such a beautiful classic name that can never get old.
    Alexis
    teen berry
    excuse my username

For triplet girls...

Sansa, Genevieve (Vivvy), and Elowen (El).

Genevieve Snow
    Sansa Wren
    Elowen Thisbe

I like these three together because they just sound like fantasy names on their own, and when put together it just creates a magical air that I'm drawn too.

Genevieve I like because it's nice and long and it sounds very pleasing when I say it out loud. Her nickname would be Viv or Vivvy because I strongly dislike Gen.

Sansa I did get from Game of Thrones, but it's not because I like the character, I just really like the sound of the name, the way it looks, and the air of fantasy. I can't really think of a nickname, but I really like Sansa paired with Wren.

Elowen is just beautiful. Say it out loud. It's quickly becoming my most favorite girls name.
    Catelin Geneva
    10th grader

Top Combos: Rowena Story and Atlas Fox

Circe; Isolde; Ffion; Alouette; Freya; Sansa; Melusine
    ::
    Gideon; Alistair; Caspian; Ronan; Atlas; Fox; Cedric

Wow not sure I can narrow this down, can I come up with three sets of triplets? In order of what I would use.

Josephine Athénaïs - my favorite name
    Myriam Caroline - love, love Myriam and started liking Caroline lately
    Beatrice Cecile - love Beatrice and the way this flows

Vivienne Josephine - long time favorite
    Myriam Beatrice - love these names and the flow of it
    Meredith Elizabeth - love this combo, it's a little modern/classic (if that makes sense) yet understated to me.

Josphine Ivy - So sweet, long time favorite combo
    Myriam Cecile - love these names and the flow
    Athena Beatrice - love the names, unusual flow for my combos but it has some spunk to me

If I have daughters I will definitely be using Josephine and Myriam
    Last edited by agent99; May 5th, 2013 at 06:49 PM.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eléonor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Aenor, Bérangère, Bérénice, Catalina, Honorine, Nadezhda Boys: Augustin, Calixte, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Maxandre, Maxence, Yves

~~Formerly know on the boards as The.TX.Belle~~

If I had to name them today, then maybe:

Catherine "Cate" Ottilia
    Elizabeth "Beth" Cecile
    Anastasia "Ana" Valentine

I like that the first names are all very classic and are nine letters long, but are otherwise very different, which is good for multiples. As for the middles, I'm hard-core crushing on Ottilia lately, Cecile is a variation of family name Cecilia that I've recently come to love, and Valentine is meaningful because DH and I met on Valentine's Day.
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander ?, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Cassia Jane - Love the classic sound and look of the unusual Cassia and its elegance just blossoms with the little black dress Jane. Also, I like both pronunciations of Cassia, and Jane's single syllable works beautifully with both pronunciations.

Adair ? - Unisex to most, but to me, it's feminine in a strong way, kinda like that brave little girl that spends her time exploring a forest or a cave or something like that. I have a difficult time picking a middle name for Adair; my possibilities list has a ton of middle name options.

Rose Alessandra - Rose is underused and classic, and paired with the soft-spoken Alessandra, I think it just oozes classic elegance and femininity without being mushy or girly-girl.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    (updated 1/24/15)
    ~
    Reconstructing with the help of a loving boyfriend
    ~
    ♀ ~ Alice ~ Astrid ~ Aurora ~

♂ ~ Axel ~ Jack ~ Ronan ~

☺ ~ Coming Soon ~