Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Alternatives for Kaitlyn

I already posted two threads on voting on my top names and giving me suggestions. My daughter's godmother is going to be my closest friend Kaitlyn. I have known her since our freshmen year of high school (almost 11 years now!) and I think I want to maybe honor her in my daughter's name somehow because she helped me through so much. Anyone with alternatives to Kaitlyn would help me decide Thank you!
    Girls: Blair, Lucia, Aria, Luna
    Boys: Xander, Rafael, Cato, Isaiah

Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

You could just go with Kate. It would honor her and is a beautiful name on its own. It fits as a first or middle name.

Kaitlyn is the Irish variation of Katherine, and so any variation of the name would work, such as:

Katarina
    Karen
    Kaylee and variations
    Karina
    Kaija/Caia/Kaja (all prn Kai-uh)
    Katica
    Kaisa
    Katia/Katja
    Ina
    Kay
    Kayla
    Katalinka
    Rina
    Rina
    Catarina
    Catharina/Katherina
    Catrin
    Katrina/Catriona
    Aikaterine
    Katarin
    Kalena
    Kateri
    Katina
    Katell
    Katrien
    Ekaterina
    Cathleen/Kathleen
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

What about Kathleen? Caitlin/Kaitlyn/Katelyn is the anglicised as Kathleen. I also love this choice, very timely and vintage.