Names Searched Right Now:

What do you think of this name?

My aunt and uncle are having a baby. It is a boy and they are going to name it:

Haupert Michael
    (by the way, Haupert is the first name and Michael is a middle name.) The last name is Padilla.

I personally don't like the name that much and I think it sounds too much like a last name, but its not the worst name ever. What do you think?

by the way, it's pronounced "how - purt".

Haupert sounds familiar...I'm not sure why.

It sounds more like a surname than a first, I'm not really a fan. I think of Harper.

It sounds like they couldn't decide between Howard or Rupert.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Wren or Simon Adler | Alice Violetta or Atlas Dov | Julian 'Jules' River or Juniper 'Joon' Lovelace | Roscoe Fox or Marlowe Fritz | Jane Lucinda or Lucien Wilde | Louisa Valor or Eloise March | Ivan Elliot or Iris Cordelia | August Jack or Jasper Hale | Dashiell Jude or Judah Reeve | Thea Marina or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Finnegan Wallace or Felix Raphael

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

It's odd. I've never heard of it before. I wonder if it's a family name. I agree with augustalee, sounds like a cross between Howard and Rupert. By the way, you probably shouldn't advertise your aunt and uncle's surname online.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter