Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

It's cute how much we love @ottilie, really...

I was randomly googling Roo's name today and Google automatically suggested/corrected to Rosalind Illyria Beatrice--after only typing in Rosalind I. I know it was all Nameberry because it was only Nameberry results that popped up. Which essentially means the Berries have made little Roo's name a common Google search (I didn't even know there were that many of us!).

This seems semi-ridiculous to post about, but I was just curious if anyone else noticed that, a combo of a Berry becoming a top Google search? Either we all really love @ottilie, or we really love Roo (somehow, I think it's a mixture of the two).

Have you ever found anything interesting regarding Berries and names?
    Last edited by ashthedreamer; May 4th, 2013 at 11:10 PM.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Considering that Roo's birth announcement thread has almost 7000 views, that kind of doesn't surprise me.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

My brother thinks Nameberry probably gets ten to fifteen visits a year, and has called me weird and wasting my time doing nothing on occasion (while he's playing Minecraft or CoD, mind you). I'll have to show him this.

EDIT: I tried Googling it, and it came up as the top suggestion with Rosalind Il. Wow... Little Roo's famous!
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Quote Originally Posted by aurra View Post
    (while he's playing Minecraft or CoD, mind you)
    Hey, don't be hating on minecraft.

I don't think I've been on here long enough to get this...?
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Awww! I had to type in 'Rosalind I' to get the full thing but its pretty cool anyway!
    guinea pig mama to HeTTy . oLGa . eNiD . WiNNie

GRaCe . JuLia . KiTTy . MaRGo . NaDia . PoLLy
    HuGo . iGoR . JoHN . RoRy . SaMSoN . ToBy