Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love Violet foremost, then Emilia, and Livia (although I prefer Olivia, Olive, and Livana and even Lavinia, for the nn Liv, over Livia), and then Gabriella. I honestly love all four of those, though! Juliette is nice, but has always felt overdone and overrated to me. I like the others much more.

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction.

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles | Grace Odilia Lily
    Grant Frédéric Conrad | Adele Sofia Eloise | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Audrey Lila Pearl | Samuel Gaspard John

Thinking about Arabella Lilavati and Leo Maximilian today.

I've recently started a story--join me! havengermany.blogspot.com

Twenty-something musician, yogini and name lover who dreams of strolling the boulevards of Paris by day and writing songs by night.

Mes prénoms préfères;

Elodie ~ Sylvie ~ Vivienne ~ Giovanna ~ Beatrice ~ Seraphina ~ Marguerite ~ Edith ~ Cosette ~ Isadora ~

Alexander ~ Marcel ~ Elias ~ Nicholas ~ James ~ Henry ~ Rowan ~ Django ~ Kai ~ Tristan ~ Luca

Quote Originally Posted by elliebellie View Post
    My husband and I have been working on our girls name list. We have a short list of names that we both love. We would really appreciate any thoughts that you have about them and are also open to suggestions. Our last name is 3 syllables, starts with a "th" and ends with an "en." We don't want a name that is too popular or too uncommon. Okay, here are our favorites:

Gabriella
    Juliette
    Violet
    Livia
    Emilia

Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions!
    Gabriella- I think it is very nice.
    Juliette- I love it and this spelling.
    Violet- I have never really cared for this name. It sounds too close to violent for me. Nonetheless, it is a nice name, however its gaining in popularity.
    Livia- I think its alright.
    Emilia- Love. My favorite
    Raquel-23 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Rose Caroline, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter, Marina Adelaide, Emmeline Margot, Alice Primrose,Annabel Frances, Catherine Isabella, Vivienne Lucille
    Gentlemen: Frederick Arthur Louis, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett, Edmund Tobias, Asher Benjamin, and James Raphael

juliette and emilia for sure ! gorgeous names

Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn

Anything or anyone that doesn't bring you alive

Is too small for you

DAVID WHYTE

My favorite is Juliet. I don't feel like it needs the extra -te ending though.
    Always changing...
    Alberta . Hester . Sigrid . Frida . Edwina . Margery . Noelle
    Fergus . Edgar . Gregor . Reuben . Angus . Lucius