Names Searched Right Now:

Smile What are your thoughts?

My husband and I have been working on our boys name list. We have a small list of favorites and would love to hear your thoughts on them. We are also open to suggestions! My husband prefers names that don't start with a vowel and we both lean towards names that are less popular but not too uncommon. Our last name is 3 syllables, starts with "Th" and ends in "en." Okay here is our list:

Marshall
    Harrison
    Lincoln
    Leo
    Maximus

Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions!

Love Leo and Harrison! I actually like all these names. You can't go wrong with any of them.

I really like most of these! Marshall and Lincoln are both on my boys list and Harrison jumps on and off it. Leonardo 'Leo' is also on my list as well. I don't really like Maximus, it just seems too...grand for a little boy to carry, but also because I like Maksim better.

Like boyandgirl said, you can't really go wrong with any of these names; it's a great list!
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

The only one off your list that doesn't appeal to me is Marshall--I dont much like the look or sound and it reminds me of the discount store here in the US. The others are all great! Though I prefer just Max to Maximus.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Miranda Sylvie | Margot Elspeth | Hazel Matilda
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Donovan Ezra | Leo Anderson | Lucian Matteo