Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oh, Sammy...

I just wanted to comment and say that the combo Samuel Fitzwilliam John sounds awesome. I like Caspar too but, it doesn't sound right with Samuel and I can't place it. It's late and maybe I will better understand what I mean in the morning. You can always use alternatives to John if you feel it's overdone. Jack, Ivan, Evan ect. are all wonderful names.

Good Luck!
    Theodore Arthur

Oh my goodness! Samuel Gaspard is heaven! Please don't stick John in the middle. Samuel Gaspard John works perfectly. I'm not too fond of Fitzwilliam.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

@ottilie, you don't think Samuel John Gaspard flows better? I've always said Gaspard more like gahs-PAHR[D], so I figured the flow of SAM-yuhl JOHN gahs-PAHRD was better than SAM-yuhl gahs-PAHRD JOHN, but I like Samuel Gaspard John, too, I have no problem with that. I have always had a thing for double-barrels with John (John Peter, John August, John Michael, John David, etc.), so I sort of liked that John Gaspard sounded like a pretty cool John double-barrel.

@babyninja - Oh, I've looked at them. I have them employed all over my boys' list elsewhere (Jack, Ian, and even on my girls' list, Giovanna, Jane...), but I like the simplicity and classic-ness of just John with Caspar/Gaspard and Fitzwilliam.