Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Looking for a MN for Zara...

I'm slowly whittling down my massive list of crushes for what'll eventually (hopefully!) only be a top 10, and I've started looking at combos (because, I'm apparently incapable of deciding before I get invested in a handful of combos!).

So far, I have:

Zara Audrey
    Zara Felicity
    Zara Madeleine
    Zara Natalie (my sister's name. I'm super picky about where I like it, so if I find a combo I like with it, I run with it!)
    Zara Penelope

Audrey, Felicity, and Penelope are just deep loves that didn't make it as a FN--I can really see me using either as a MN. And Madeleine I've loved for eons. Any other ideas? None of these really strike me as "it", but I do definitely love all of them. I like the idea of something classy, feminine, and on the longer side. I'm tossing around Zara Charlotte and Zara Catherine, but I'm not sure if I love them to the extent that I love these.

I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Thanks, ladies! I quite love Zara Elisabeth, and I adore Josephine and Gwendolyn, but I'm not sure about them with Zara. I do think I prefer Zara Gwendolyn of the two. I love the connection The Importance of Being Earnest, and I've loved Gwendolyn for at least a decade. I really, really love Zara Blythe and Zara Noelle, too, but I'm not sure what I'd do for a second middle--I usually use a family middle in the second spot, but Noelle and Blythe are already so short. And Noelle also happens to be a family name, as well, so I'm not sure what else I'd pair with it? Unless I did something like Zara Blythe Noelle or Zara Noelle Blythe, but I'm not sure I really like the pairing of Blythe and Noelle...