Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Faye Clementine. I also like Faye Gemma but I feel like it's too abrupt.

How about Faye Amelia or Faye Beatrix?

Double barreling Faye would be super sweet... You can put another middle after it.

To me "Faye Lee" sounds like a cute nickname in itself, like one name almost. Faye Leigh if you want a fuller look.

Faye Lee Juniper (My favorite)
    Faye Lee Clementine

It's always hard for me to use a one syllable name as a first name and not a middle name, the flow just isn't there for me. I love the name Rex for a boy but can't think of anything that sounds good as the middle name with such a short first name. I have always gone by my middle name and it hasn't been a big deal, I would make it a middle name. Faye is very cute though.

The first thing that popped into my head was Faye Ophelia. I love the soft, subtle aliteration here.

Faye Eloise is really pretty!

Thank you all so much for your replies!

Most people liked Faye Eloise, and I agree that the flow is great.

I am also considering some of the double-barrel names that were suggested - especially Faye-Rose, as Rosemary was also on our name list.

And Wattle, I also love the subtle alliteration of Faye Ophelia. Definitely going to be adding that to the list!

We are naming after the matriarch of our family and a holocaust survivor, so using the name as exactly as possible takes precedence over my own pet peeve of 1:1 syllable names.

You have all given me many more options than I thought I had
    Mom to Alexander Morrison (Xander) and Oliver Lewis (Ollie).
    Expecting #3 in December 2013!!