Results 11 to 14 of 14
Thread: Thoughts/Opinions on my list?
May 4th, 2013 10:40 PM #11Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Midwest, USA
May 4th, 2013 11:08 PM #13
In order of preference
1. Cecily Primrose
2. Rosalind Maeve - not the best flow, but gorgeous enough that I can get over it
3. Genevieve Matilda - Genevieve Mathilde would have a better flow
4. Adelaide Pearl
5. Aurora Jane - very pretty. Can't decide whether Jane is too straight-laced with Aurora or whether it balances it out
6. Agatha June
7. Katarina Jane - I prefer the Caterina spelling, personally
8. Charlotte Juniper - the final 't' of Charlotte and 'j' of Juniper clash a bit, but I like both names very much.
9. Edith Marlowe - nms, but I can see the appeal
10. Poppy Clementine - a bit too 'cute' for me, personally.
11. Isadora Renée - I'm still not able to find love for Isadora. Renée is pretty (this is my preferred spelling too), but I feel like Isadora would need a middle that is more feminine.
12. Echo Theodora - Not really a huge fan of either name. Also, I usually like repetative sounds, but this is a bit 'o' heavey for me.TTC #1
Loving right now:
Eulalie Catherine • Beatrix Eveline
Ivo • Marius • Euan • Casper • Morris
May 4th, 2013 11:24 PM #15
Adelaide Pearl - I like Adelaide, but Pearl is too old-ladyish for me.
Agatha June - Dislike
Rosalind Maeve - Meh.
Edith Marlowe - Despise the name Edith, but Marlowe brightens it up.
Isadora Renée - I prefer Isabella, but this is good, too.
Aurora Jane - So pretty! My favorite so far. Rory would be a cute NN.
Charlotte Juniper - This and Aurora Jane are tied for my favorite.
Poppy Clementine - Meh.
Genevieve Matilda - Never did like the name Matilda, but I like Genevieve.
Cecily Primrose - Cute.
Katarina Jane - Dislike
Echo Theodora - Interesting in a good way
Aurora Jane and Charlotte Juniper are my favorites.Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.
Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.
Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.
May 4th, 2013 11:41 PM #17
Adelaide Pearl- very pretty and vintage-chic
Agatha June- nice names but I don't really like them together... Agatha Jane or Matilda June?
Rosalind Maeve- dramatic, stunning and refreshing
Edith Marlowe- nice but not very feminine
Isadora Renée- Isadora is very pretty and frilly, and love seeing the accent on Renée
Aurora Jane- friendly, approachable, down-to-earth
Charlotte Juniper- flow seems a bit off, but I love the classic Charlotte and spunky Juniper
Poppy Clementine- way too cutesy
Genevieve Matilda- I would switch them around, but partly because I like Matilda better than Genevieve. Matilda is a strong name but also feminine and elegant.
Cecily Primrose- flowery, girly and lovely
Katarina Jane- doesn't really stand out compared to your other names
Echo Theodora- the very modern Echo and old-fashioned-chic Theodora don't work together for me
I also love the suggestion of Gwendoline Marie!
My favourites are Rosalind Maeve, Adelaide Pearl and Cecily Primrose. (Matilda Genevieve would be one of them too)~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3
Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy