Names Searched Right Now:

Adding to my ever-changing list!

OH and I have agreed on the name Lottie Mim for our first girl. She will be named after our maternal grandmothers, Charlotte and Miriam. I love this name, however it is bugging me that I can't find a name that I love just as much for a sister to Lottie. We have many options for boys names, but no girls. We have very different tastes- I like vintage names and OH likes nicknames - hence Lottie. Please help add to our list, as none of our current names feel like "the one". We want a spunky, short, sweet, vintage, 'nicknamey' type name. Thanks in advance!!!!!

Girls list:

Zoe
    Pippa
    Callie
    Lucy
    Eliza
    Eloise
    Jolene
    Brooke
    Tessa
    Julia
    Stella

The boys names that we are considering include: Jace, Flynn, Max, Bennett, Tate, and Brady.

Lottie Mim is adorable!

Since you like vintage names and OH like nickname names, what about a vintage name with cute nickname options?

Penelope nn Penny, Poppy, Nell, Nellie, Ellie, Lola (a bit of a stretch)
    Rosalind nn Rosie, Rosa
    Araminta nn Minta, Minty, Minnie
    Vivienne/Vivian nn Vivi
    Susannah nn Susie, Sosie, Sanna, Anna, Annie
    Annabel(la) nn Anna, Annie, Belle, Bella, Elle, Ellie, Ella
    Elizabeth nn Eliza, Betty, Betsy, Libby, Liz, Lizzy, Beth

Some other suggestions...
    Violet
    Tabitha
    Daisy
    Ruby
    Sadie
    Laurel
    Juno
    Calla
    Annie
    Mae/May
    Chloe
    Georgia
    Eden
    Millie
    Cora
    Clara
    Lena
    Lola

I immediately thought of Rosie to go with Lottie.
    Of your list, I think Pippa is the only one that 'goes' with Lottie. I really like Lucy, but it sounds too similar. Eliza and Eloise seem a bit long with Lottie, but I really like them as well. Same thing with Tessa and Stella.
    Callie also works, but I don't really like it as much. The style of Lottie seems very vintage, while Callie is very current.
    There's a 'Vintage Nicknames for Girls' list on nameberry that I think would be perfect for you: http://nameberry.com/list/222/Vintag...ames-for-Girls
    My favorites off of that list are Annie/Addie, Bea, Betsy, Millie/Minnie, and Nellie.
    One of my favorite, spunky nickname-names is Mitzi, but I'm not sure it works with Lottie.

EDIT: I just thought of Sadie. That's my favorite with Lottie.
    Last edited by characternamer; May 4th, 2013 at 07:45 PM.
    -lists currently under construction-

Thanks for the suggestions so far ladies! I have added Georgia and Sadie to the list! I would love to have a little Georgia Dee with Lottie Mim. Dee would honor my other grandmother.