Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine.10 View Post
    The Coralie combos are hard!
    Coralie Ember -- This one is really cool!
    Coralie Aspen -- So mild and beautiful.
    Coralie Claire -- I love the alliteration here!
    Coralie Meadow -- The most melodic and I love the imagery of meadows with flowers.

I hope that helps! You have lovely names picked out.
    I'm really having the hardest time with the Coralie combos. The more I look at it, the more I love Coralie, but none of the combos are quite saying "this is it!" for me yet. It's really frustrating. I'm kinda hoping right now that my hubby looks at one and falls in love with it and that makes me fall in love with it, too.

Your post really did help me out. Thank you very much!
    ~Meaghan Marie (26) & John Michael (27)~
    ~ Aubriella Braelyn (1/20/07) ~ Kaia Avalon (10/28/2008) ~ Aidyn Ryker (10/13/09) ~
    ~ Taylee-Rose Amethyst (1/22/12) ~ Lyric Amelie (7/27/13) ~ Baby #6 due (9/21/14) ~

Coralie ~ Rhiannon ~ Rowan ~ Guinevere ~ Taryn ~ Aveline ~ Saoirse ~ Ember ~ Aspen ~ Acacia
    Asher ~ Evander ~ Tobias ~ Merrick ~ Jasper ~ Avery ~ Sebastien ~ Rune ~ Emrys ~ Atreyu

Quote Originally Posted by senoritashan View Post
    I just want to say that I am in love with Evander Calix! Asher Tobias is also handsome, but Evander is just, oooo!

Your current girls are kind of spread out stylistically with Aubriella being very princess-y, Kaia being short, spunky, and modern, and the double-barreled Taylee-Rose with Taylee being very trendy and Rose being classic. With that in mind, I think Coralie Aspen works best (of the first names I like), though my favorite is most definitely Guinevere Faye.
    I love Evander Calix, too. I'm pretty sure it was in our top 3 last time around as well.

I actually love that about my girls' names; that they're all so different from each other, but suit each of the girls perfectly, and they're just similar enough (meaning none of them are overly common) to "go" together. I agree that I love the sound of Guinevere Faye on its own, but it probably does sound a little out of place in our current sib-set.

Thanks for the feedback!
    ~ Aubriella Braelyn (1/20/07) ~ Kaia Avalon (10/28/2008) ~ Aidyn Ryker (10/13/09) ~
    ~ Taylee-Rose Amethyst (1/22/12) ~ Lyric Amelie (7/27/13) ~ Baby #6 due (9/21/14) ~

Coralie ~ Rhiannon ~ Rowan ~ Guinevere ~ Taryn ~ Aveline ~ Saoirse ~ Ember ~ Aspen ~ Acacia
    Asher ~ Evander ~ Tobias ~ Merrick ~ Jasper ~ Avery ~ Sebastien ~ Rune ~ Emrys ~ Atreyu

And a big THANK YOU to everyone else who took the time to help me out! I appreciate each and every response I get.

I think my favorites are Rhiannon Claire, Rowan Jewel, and Lyric Aviana

Here are my favorites from your list:

Coralie Claire
    Coralie Francesca

Rowan Claire
    Rowan Veronica
    Rowan Harper

Guinevere Ruby

Good luck!

Current crushes:
    Girls: Adelaide, Fiona, Nora, Molly
    Boys: Benjamin, Levi, Miles/Milo, Sebastian, Theodore, James, Remi/Remy