Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Well, I was in a toy store yesterday and saw the following names on the boxes for dolls (doll's names):

Katherine
    Kaleigh
    Ana
    Jasmine
    Britnee

The Kaleigh and Britnee were headshakes...
    Anya Angelina, Alessandra Mary, Delilah Claire, Adella India, Lydia Emanuella, Susannah Lenore, Caroline Michaela, Rikarah Jade, Liadah Cristina, Leah Cassandra, Alicia Cordelia, Eliza Francesca, Jade Antonia, Jessamine Faith, Audrina Rosemary, Shana Ariadne, Dana Rachel
    Nathaniel Malachi, Wesley Joseph, Gavin Daniel, Daniel Alexander, Lewis Malcolm, Jared Levi, Jesse Gabriel, Connor Michael, Callum Wade, Keegan Jude, Quentin Dominick, Micah Lucian, Miguel Antonio, Adam Gabriel

Heard a heap of cool names at work today as well! Now that I'm thinking about it I keep noticing more and more!

Rhys & Lily (siblings)
    Flynn
    Oliver nn Ollie
    Daisy
    Oscar
    Harry
    Quinn
    Scarlett
    Amelia
    Dakira (unsure of spelling but this was definitely the name!)
    Micas
    Griffin
    Eli
    Niamh/Neve & Thomas

I thought Micas and Niamh were pretty cool! Rhys & Lily also made a really sweet sibset!
    charlotte
    18 // journalism student
    avid name lover, book devourer & tea drinker

{ caroline - hermione - johanna - livia - romilly - theodora - eliza - ramona }
    { silas - ezra - abel - bram - hugo - rhett - ansel - nathaniel }

I worked in a toystore a few years ago -- trendy area of a Washington DC suburb, so things got interesting. There were absolute passels of Finns, Lilas, Laylas, Lolas and Evelyns. I think my favorite was the sibset of Stella and Oliver. I think there was also a Janneke and Benjamin, which I liked a lot.
    "Nothing ever fatigues me, but doing what I do not like."

Some good ones today!

Zali/Zayli (interesting...)
    Zola & Emerson
    Tyler & Vienna
    Charlie (f) & Georgia
    Santiago
    Maxim & Elvis
    charlotte
    18 // journalism student
    avid name lover, book devourer & tea drinker

{ caroline - hermione - johanna - livia - romilly - theodora - eliza - ramona }
    { silas - ezra - abel - bram - hugo - rhett - ansel - nathaniel }

Jezebel?! Oh that poor girl. I'm assuming with a name like that the parents aren't religious but even so, at least in America and probably in other parts of the world Jezebel pretty much means an extremely sexually loose woman, and is kind of interchangeable with harlot or prostitute.