Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Update

Update

Hi Berries!

I have appreciated all the support you've given me over the last several months regarding my journey with endometriosis and struggling with infertility.

Today I had my first laproscopic surgery to definitively diagnose the endo. They did find it, and removed it from my L ovary and a little on the uterus. No adhesions, no scarring, and able to get most of it out! They also pushed dye through my tubes and said everything there was clear.

Dr. said prognosis for getting pregnant is GREAT! I am soooo excited, and will let you know as soon as I get that BFP. If you think of it, I would really appreciate your prayers and positive thoughts.

Thanks all!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold

Congratulations tintri! Marvelous news. Best of luck during your recovery and future (unimpeded) TTC efforts.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Sending you positive thoughts and lots of hugs. Fingers crossed that things continue running smoothly for you

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

That's awesome news! Good luck!
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

That's wonderful!