Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Laurel Alena?
May 4th, 2013 02:06 AM #1
Lately I've been thinking about using one of my middle names rather than taking on a brand new name.
The one in mind is Laurel.
- elle sound at the ending
- My grandfather is fond of the name
- It's already legally mine, therefore I already feel partial to it
- Nicknames of Ari, and Elle.
- L initial
- Only two syllables
- Also my great-aunt's name, who I'm named for. Which takes away from the personal feeling
- I'm not sure it particularly fits me
- Has a bit of a boring air and feel to it I think.
The combos in mind are:
Laurel Alena Charlotte V.
Laurel Ashleigh Charlotte V.
Laurel Lesley Charlotte V.
Laurel Aubrey Charlotte V.
Laurel Alena has been me running favourite for a while now, thoughts?
Laurel - twenty one - Toronto
Nathaniel . Eden | Alessandra . Noel