Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

Opinions on the name Serena?

I love that it's beautiful, simple and unique.

The problem with me is I'll like a name forever and then all of a sudden I'll hate it and then at some point in time I'll probably go back to certain names lol. I'm so indecisive sometimes it's crazy. Anyway ...just to give you an idea of my naming style, here are some names that have always remained at the top of my list. Lila, Maya, Violet, Ella and Sienna.

Serena popped into my head a few days ago and I absolutely adore it. It's a great name for the reasons I stated above. Also, it's just nice to say..rolls off the tongue nicely The only problem I kind of have with this name is the Serena Williams association although I'm not overly concerned with it. I personally don't think many people will make that association. What do ya'll think?

In general, just curious as to what you think of the name Serena? What type of girl comes to mind? And middle name suggestions are welcome. I am leaning toward using a family name for the middle name [Anabel after my mom or Marie after my great grandmother] but am open to other suggestions

Feel free to comment on the other names on my list. Thanks in advance for all your opinions!

I love it! Beautiful without being too frilly or overused. It's a standout compared to the other names on your list.

For middle names, I like Serena Josephine, Serena Gail and Serena Lillian.