Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Welcome! Obsess as much as you'd like here. We don't mind.

Just close this thread and repost in the girls' forum. It won't be considered spamming.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

I'm kind of insulted that you think pregnancy brain might lead to a name equal to Fishbowl Valentine Deluxe. There are many women on this board alone who haven't finalized names until late in their pregnancy and did a very good job of naming children with pregnancy brain. There are also women who have chosen, in my opinion, "bad" names who had the names picked out even before they were pregnant with their children. Also, if you aren't married or even including a future spouse's likes into the naming of hypothetical children, you'll have a problem in the future if you and this person decide to have children together. What if he or she doesn't like the names you've already chosen?

Maude is a lovely name and I love the combo Maude Cordelia (with the cor-deel-ya pronunciation).
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Either they'll catch the bug, they'll luck into good names, or your kids will have way snazzier names than theirs. Any which way, you win!

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

If you like Maude & Adelaide ... Have you considered Maudeline? It's a weird name, but I love it. Like, really love.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

Quote Originally Posted by cookiecrumbs View Post
    Seriously, I rename my future children I may never have (I'm twenty three, so I'm getting up there)
    23? Getting up there? Man that makes me feel old...

I like Poppy's Maudeline suggestion. Adorable!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]