Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thoughts on Kierrason?

I've loved it for years now, and I just wanted sibling ideas and middle name suggestions!
    Pronounced Keer-uh-sin (:
    Thanks in advance!

I looked this name up, and all I could find was a Brazilian footballer named Keirrison de Souza Carneiro.

Interesting tidbit: Keirrison's father named him after Jim Morrison and Keith Richards. Keirrison is literally "Kei" from Keith + "rrison" from Morrison.
    Last edited by southern.maple; May 3rd, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
    Emily // Nineteen // American

What's wrong with just Kiera (or rather, Kira)?

I agree that the name looks made up (since it is). The -son part of the name makes it look like you're trying to make Kiera a boys name.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

the ''son'' part at the end of names almost always means ''son of''. So i am not really liking Kierrason for a little girl.
    Though i adore the name Kiera as a better alternative.
    Teenberry who is obsessed with names - probably a minority on nameberry who likes popular names

Ladies: Holly|Charlotte|Lily|Chloe|Indigo|Zoe|Stella
    Gents: Jonty|Jordan|Hunter|James|Xavier|Cullen|Louie

I would have no idea how to pronounce it and the -son ending will always read masculine. How about Kierasen, Kierasin, or the lovely Kiersten?
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...