Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Kierrason is one of the middle names of my best friend - Elisa Kierrason Estrellana and we always said we would try and do a "namesake", but Kierasin or Kierasen are also good alternatives! Thank you, everyone!

I do not like -son names for girls, ever. This name really looks like you are trying hard too make Keira youneek. This trend needs to be retired ASAP. Sorry I don't have more positive feedback for you.

Boy's name. No matter the spelling.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Keira would be a much better alternative. My first thoughts were "made up" and "sounds like kerosene". Not a fan, sorry.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

The sound of the name reminds me a bit of kerosene for some reason. Also, my first instinct on the first part of the name Kierra would be more like KEE-air-a rather than KEER-ah. If KEER-ah-sin, you might consider a more straightforward spelling.

I really do like Kira and Keira though.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie