Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Kierrason is one of the middle names of my best friend - Elisa Kierrason Estrellana and we always said we would try and do a "namesake", but Kierasin or Kierasen are also good alternatives! Thank you, everyone!

I do not like -son names for girls, ever. This name really looks like you are trying hard too make Keira youneek. This trend needs to be retired ASAP. Sorry I don't have more positive feedback for you.

Boy's name. No matter the spelling.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Keira would be a much better alternative. My first thoughts were "made up" and "sounds like kerosene". Not a fan, sorry.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

The sound of the name reminds me a bit of kerosene for some reason. Also, my first instinct on the first part of the name Kierra would be more like KEE-air-a rather than KEER-ah. If KEER-ah-sin, you might consider a more straightforward spelling.

I really do like Kira and Keira though.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie