Results 6 to 8 of 8
May 3rd, 2013 07:40 PM #6
Names Meaning 5/5th & starting with Q.
1) I like Qu1nt1a as an alternative to Qu1nt1na. Same meaning but the lack of the second n makes the nn Tina less likely, which in this case just seems lackluster in comparison.
2) Qu1ta = little girl which could be nice as well.
Greek mythology & E names (E being the 5th letter of the alphabet).
1) Euryd1ce = wife of Orpheus.
2)Eur0pa maybe too weird if you live in Europe.
3) E1le1thy1a = the "readycomer" name given to children named after the goddess of childbirth and midwifery
4) E1rene = peace
5) Eud0ra = good gift
6) Eut3rp3 = delightAurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).
May 4th, 2013 03:51 AM #8Junior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
Thanx already for all your suggestions. Now here it's morning. I will discuss them tonight!
If other forum-readers have other ideas, please feel free to post them also!
May 4th, 2013 08:18 AM #10Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
Eu.... phe..... mi.... a
El.... pi .... da...
Eu.... do .... ci... a
No..... mi .... kiSorry for bad English, I am from other country