Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What do you think of my top five names

They're all lovely! My faves would be Elijah Ryan & Sean Avery.
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

I'm starting to really appreciate Hadrian (Hadriel is another that's pretty great). Hadrian Jude is my favorite from your list. Felix is another name I really like, so that definitely gets second place for me. I don't like Elijah too much, though I quite like some of his variations (Elias, Eli, Elian, Elliott). Peter and Sean are fine, nothing wrong with them, just not to my style and a bit boring for my taste.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

I don't know why, but I strongly dislike Felix. I think either of an extremely geeky kid or a big, fluffy cat. The rest are ok, but the one that stands out the most is Hadrian Jude. I'm really digging it...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

1. Peter Ezekiel - I really hate Peter but really like Ezekiel.
    2. Hadrian Jude - Hadrian has an interesting sound and Jude is likable but they have such different imagery I can't see them together. Would use Hadriel with Jude.
    3. Felix Isaiah - Like.
    4. Elijah Ryan - Pleasant, but a bit meh, especially Ryan. Elijah's fine but prefer a lot of other Biblical E's to it, including Eli, Ezra, and Ezekiel as well as less popular ones.
    5. Sean Avery - Oddly, I like Shane and Seamus but not Sean. I'd like Avery Sean more than Sean Avery.