Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    My first thought was Kit too...
    I was reading the blogs yesterday about nicknames... and Kit is the British nn for Christopher, but also emerged as a nickname for Katherine. Kristopher if you're into creative spellings.

But a Christopher called Kit would work for me. though I like the above suggestions of Thane and Aaron.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson (Emme) ~ Caroline ~ Matilda (Tillie) ~ Elizabeth (Libby) ~ Rosalind (Lindy) ~

~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Honestly, my first thought was Aaron (similar sound in the end, but it is kind of a stretch). I like the suggestion of Kai.

In addition to what's already been posted, I like Theon, Kite (a kind of bird, and a very cool, freewheeling name), Ren, Robin, Kaine, Cashel, Kael, Thorstan and Byron (both definitely a stretch).
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

"Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie

I like the idea of using Cato, especially since it's only a letter off of Cate, a spelling variation of Kate, which is short for Katherine.
    ~inside this collegeberry's mind ~
    ~
    (updated 7/30/15)
    ~
    Reconstructing with the input of a loving Norwegian boyfriend
    ~
    ♀ ~ Alice Cordelia ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Cassia Elizabeth ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~

♂ ~ Benjamin Axel ~ Jack Sebastian ~ Ronan Oliver ~

Crushing on Jacqueline Florence and Jacqueline Ava

(I'm using the 3 syllable pronunciation of Cassia)