Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Personally, I would enjoy having CAT as my initials. Then again, I'm a cat person. I do think that one's okay, though, if you really love the name.

I, however, really dislike my own initials. They don't form an actual word, but they are pronounceable as a strangely annoying syllable. My aunt would sometimes call me by the sound of my initials, and I hated it. My aunt was also considering naming her second child with initials that would have spelled JAW or JEW, which I thought was a bad idea. "Jaw" isn't a particularly fun or pretty word, and I thought it would be awkward to have the kid's initials spell something like that. I also thought having your initials announce you as a member of a religion (even if you were actually Jewish, like my aunt) would be not so good.

Quote Originally Posted by joviejane View Post
    I think its fine. It's actually really cute, and it could be an adorable nickname for Clementine.
    My thoughts exactly!!!
    I go by Kat.

Currently loving:

Aria ~ Aurelia ~ Autumn ~ Beatrix ~ Brielle ~ Cait ~ Calliope ~ Cassia ~ Cassidy ~ Catriona ~ Cora ~ Eden ~ Elise ~ Emilia ~ Genevieve ~ Giselle ~ Harper ~ Helena ~ Isla ~ Ivy ~ Julianna ~ Lyra ~ Natalia ~ Philippa ~ Selah ~ Winter ~ Wren ~ Zora

Aaron ~ Alton ~ Avery ~ Benjamin ~ Caleb ~ Daniel ~ Edmund ~ Gabriel ~ Grey ~ Lucas ~ Noah ~ Reece/Rhys ~ Thomas

Mother to a white bearded fur-ball, Merlin, an easily excitable pup, Willa, and a grey munchster, Grady!

I think it's fine. As long as it doesn't spell something offensive or vulgar I think you're okay. Plus, you could always use the nn Cat/Kat or Kit/Kitty, which would be cute, I think, especially if there are no nns you like for Clementine.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Quote Originally Posted by flyingcube View Post
    I, however, really dislike my own initials. They don't form an actual word, but they are pronounceable as a strangely annoying syllable. My aunt would sometimes call me by the sound of my initials, and I hated it.
    My initials are pronounceable as well, but I think it's kinda fun. They're KEO.

It actually sounds like a brand of compact car, "Announcing the new Honda Keo!" lol
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

My initial are CAB which is was I am sometimes called, I honestly don't mind it and I think Cat would be a cute nickname.