Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Cora Dalia, Cora Lynnn (love that one), Cora Fleur (Cool, modern, flower-y, but kinda like a last name
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

What about Cora Penelope?

I like Cora Marie!
    ~Nora
    17 year old name lover, aspiring writer & hopeful cosmetologist/makeup artist

Girls - Meredith, Leal, Aviva, Camilla, Magnolia, Loretta, Mona, Gabby, Tullia, Veronica
    Eliana, Ruby, Georgia, Esther, Ginny

Boys - Frank, Soren, Troy, Wes, Sebastian, George, Dawson, James, Loren,
    Cameron, Lincoln, Kirby, Yannick, Levi.

I like Cora Marie so long as it's muh-RE, not Mary.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”

― J. Michael Straczynski

Cora Syvie is a name that large, older women who pinch cheeks and pile gray hair on top of their heads like there's no tomorrow would call "darling" and "precious". You know, the little-cherub, perfect-granddaughter type. With curly little ringlets like Shirley Temple and dimples to match.
    Last edited by stardust17; July 1st, 2013 at 07:53 PM.

― J. Michael Straczynski