Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which do you like better?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elsa Rae Walton

13 23.21%
  • Elsa Marci Walton

4 7.14%
  • Elsa Maeve Walton

32 57.14%
  • Rae Marci Walton

1 1.79%
  • Rae Amelia Walton

3 5.36%
  • Rae Charlotte Walton

3 5.36%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I particularly like Elsa Rae or Elsa Maeve.

I voted for Elsa Maeve - it's feminine but strong. Elsa Rae would be fine too. I don't care for Rae for a fn with your surname. After saying it a number of times, I ended up sounding a bit like "Elmer Fudd" as the R and the W begin to sound the same.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I like Elsa Maeve the best. Maeve shares the same strength and elegance as Elsa.
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas, Annabel Hope, and Grace Ramona
    <>

Elsa Maeve is so beautiful! Rae seems very plain for a first name, but Rae Amelia makes a pretty combo. I also just love Adelaide in general! The other names on your list are not really my style and they sort of don't fit together very well (the unisex Sloane with the very florid Adelaide, for example). Good luck deciding!
    ~* Not Expecting, Just Collecting *~
    Beatrix | Bryony | Cordelia | Eloise | Felicity | Guinevere | Matilda | Penelope | Tabitha | Winifred
    August | Dorian | Ezra | George | Hugo | Leopold | Lysander | Oberon | Theodore | Truman

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I voted for Elsa Maeve - it's feminine but strong. Elsa Rae would be fine too. I don't care for Rae for a fn with your surname. After saying it a number of times, I ended up sounding a bit like "Elmer Fudd" as the R and the W begin to sound the same.
    Thank you all for your help!

I had never noticed the Elmer Fudd sound before! Lol. Hmmmm. I love Rae, but I wasn't sure I had the guts to use it as a first name.

You have confirmed my favs: Elsa Maeve or Elsa Rae.