Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    I have barely been in the forums since my third was born three months ago, but I saw you're considering Inés and wanted to chime in since that's the name we just chose! My DH is also from South America, so we had to find a name that worked well in both languages.

So of course, I love your Inés options - I think I like Inés Evelyn Pearl the best. I also love, love, love, the name Iris and would have considered that one if I felt confident in pronouncing the /r/ in Spanish well enough.

Most of your other options wouldn't really work well in Spanish, though. Clara and Mia would. Perla if you wanted to go with that instead of Pearl. But either Inés or Iris I think are your best bet!

And I have to say that I love your other kids' names, too. Oscar, Ignacio, and Liliana were all on our lists at some point.

I love the /o/ sounds you have in their first names so far, so my other suggestion is Eloísa.
    Lucía, Sebastián, & Inés
    Next: Eloísa Pilar or Félix Ignacio

I also wanted to say that if you decide not to worry about finding a Spanish name, I really like these ones from your list:

Oscar, Nora, and June
    Oscar, Nora, and Juliet
    Oscar, Nora, and Fern
    Oscar, Nora, and Harriet

June and Juliet are my favorites, after Inés and Iris.

And I have a suggestion for a second middle name for Iris, another one we were considering: Iris Juliet Paloma.
    Lucía, Sebastián, & Inés
    Next: Eloísa Pilar or Félix Ignacio