Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Such a gorgeous, gorgeous list. So many of my own personal favourites here.

Ianthe - I considered this name for my first daughter. I absolutely adore it... so magical. I thought 'Annie' could be a cute nn option. Not sure it's the best fit with the siblings.
    Fern - I can see the appeal, but I much prefer Fleur and Flora
    Harriet - This has been on and off my list for years... more recently I began to prefer Henrietta and Henriette. I love the extra frill here.
    Isis - I find this a bit harsh
    Iris - ADORE... my daughters middle name. Sometimes I wish I had saved for another girl. Love all the gorgeous associations and it's such a 'sweet spot' name. I can't stress how perfect I think this is for your family.
    Ines - I've toyed with this one before too.. mostly as a middle option. It's so chic and I love that little bit of exotic flair. beautiful with your other kids names, too.
    Nell - I like this only as a nickname for Eleanor and Penelope. Also, not great with Nora IMO.
    June - Beautiful and such a great match with siblings.
    Adelaide - I want to like this name, but the association with the city takes all the shine away for it for me (as an Aussie).
    Clementine - LOVE this name so very much and have done for years. It's probably in my top 3 girls names but I really worry about it having a specific hipster-ish vibe... the only nickname I like is Minnie and I think it could be hard to make that one stick... Clemmie would be unavoidable in my opinion. Still, I think this name is absolutely stunning.
    Cleo - Really not a fan at all. Toyed with this as a nn for Clementine once but then realised I just plain don't like it. Sorry.
    Remy - Is this becoming super popular? Also far too unisex for my tastes. Perhaps as a spunky nn for Rosemary?
    Genevieve - I understand the appeal but it's not a personal fave for me.
    Eve - Simple and Chic, I like it.
    Pearl - Gorgeous... kinda going into that same vibe as Clementine though.
    Opal - I recently scratched this one from my own list. Although I think it's gorgeous, I'm concerned about some of the literal nature/word names becoming a real trend of the era we are in. I see Opal being one of them...
    Evelyn - I think it's a little bland compared to some of your others.
    Elke - I find this too cutesy.
    Juliet - beautiful, but I worry it's a bit cliche...
    Quinn - too unisex
    Margaret - LOVE. I would love to meet a little Margaret... so gorgeous with your family too. Marguerite is my top pick for a girl.
    Clara - Really love this, simple and chic and timeless. I'm not sure about all the repeating 'a' endings in the sibset though.
    Mia - Far too popular for my tastes. I know about 5 under 7.

My favourites for you are Iris (LOVE this for you), Harriet, Clementine, Margaret (Margot would be stunning too!), Ines, June, Pearl

Girls: Anya, Leia, Maeve, Adelaide, Lelia, Belle, Daphne, Vada, Evangeline, Anneliese, Leda, Livia, Carys, Liana, Cleo, Piper, Elena, Mercedes
    Boys: Flynn, Isaac, Ronan, James, Alaric, Jude, Damian, Emmett, Gabriel, Henry, Lucas/Lucian, Arthur, Ian, Wyatt, Leo

Vote here: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9825806

Eve and Cleo are my faves from your list!

My list includes
    Holly
    Lily
    Indy
    Zoe
    Storm (MN only)
    Maxwell (MN only)
    Demi

If i had 2 girls right now (that would be epic) their names would be:
    Holly Maxwell
    &
    Zoe Storm

I evidently like the ''i'' sound at the end of names... who knew. lol
    Teenberry who is obsessed with names - probably a minority on nameberry who likes popular names

Ladies: Holly|Charlotte|Lily|Chloe|Indigo|Zoe|Stella
    Gents: Jonty|Jordan|Hunter|James|Xavier|Cullen|Louie

I forgot to add suggestions. Your list is so varied... some true classics in there and then some more unusual choices... with a good dose of nature in the mix. My suggestions for you are:

Edith (adore this)
    Jane (lovelier and even more refreshing than June!)
    Florence
    Zelda
    Lilac (a bit naturey/wordy but pretty)
    Cordelia (Delia)
    Paloma (Polly)
    Francine
    Frances
    Adele
    Phoebe
    Delphine
    Viola
    Elodie