Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I really like Penn much more than Marlon. I think Penn and Bugsy would make great brothers.

I really like Penn with Bugsy!

I like Marlon so much more than Penn. Bugsy and Marlon are perfect. But Margot is sweet too, and I get that you think Marlon and Margot are a bit too close.

These are names I feel fit your style:
    Chester, Clyde, Errol, Fred, Harvey, Lester, Lloyd, Nigel, Omar, Orson, Otis, Roger and Rudy.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Thanks for your replies. I guess I figure that we want 4 children, so I'll hold onto both Marlon and Margot and if we get to the 4th and still no girl our 4th son will be Marlon. But then again I might meet this baby, if it's a boy, and decide that he is a Marlon.

From the suggestions I have received I like: Booker, Rafferty, Otis and Maverick...but I'm just far to indecisive!

My biggest guilty pleasure name is Hopper, someone suggested it on one of my first threads and I love it! My husband seems to think we should just use it, I think I'd be inclined to if we didn't have a son with Bug in his name... Hopping Bug, Hopper the Bug... I don't know. I really like the name though, Is it just too out there and ridiculous? We don't really seem to have very many limits!

Anyway, as always, the feedback has proved helpful! I still really like Penn, but I'm not convinced that it's right... I've thought of a combo that I like though, Penn Richmond. Let me know what you think of that

Thanks again Berries!
    Lila
    Mama to Bugsy William and Jem Richmond.

Penn doesn't feel like a full name to me, and I think the pen/penis issue is a problem. That said, I think it could work as a nn for Aspen/Espen as someone suggested, or for Caspian if you like.

Some ideas for you, that I think are in the style of Margot (a marvelous name!):
    Ames (means friend)
    Dashiell
    Dexter
    Felix
    Gideon
    Heath
    Jasper
    Josiah
    Oliver
    Rafael / Raphael
    Raul / Raoul
    Sebastian
    Simon
    Theodore

Good luck!
    Favorite Girls' Names: Amalie, Cecily, Cordelia, Esther, Felicity, Iris, Lucinda, Miranda, Tessa

Favorite Boys' Names: Dean, Gideon, Jasper, Miles, Theodore.

Babies: Annika Vivian (born 11/2013), Baby #2 expected April, 2015!