Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

In a bit of a pickle...16 days to go!

Ok, so firstly our girl name is set, Margot. However our boy name is supposed to be Marlon. And that is my pickle. I love Margot to death and would love to save it for next time if this one is a boy. So, considering they are so similar, we need a new name for a baby boy...

My favourite of the rest of our options is Penn. I would love you honest opinion of Penn, please!

If you've got any other suggestions for us... along the lines of Bugsy, Penn and Marlon (complete smoosh of styles I know!!!), I would love them too!

Lila

P.S. Hopefully this is my last thread before our birth announcement!!!
    Mama to Bugsy William, Jem Richmond and Tallulah Dorothy.

I actually like Penn. It is short and spunky while having a smooth, cool vibe.

I'd go with Penn, but some suggestions anyways

Flint
    Vaughn
    Leon
    Foster
    Jerome
    Kurt
    Kirby
    Huey
    Graham
    Vinson
    ♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites May 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Clara, Juniper, Jane, Amelia, Arabella, Imogen, Beatrice, Charlotte
    the rest of the girls

William, Morgan, Jasper, Gilbert, Sebastian, Henry, Arthur, Horatio, Aloysius, Edgar
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Imogen Viola,/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

Gah! It's so tricky isn't it? If you have a girl, then the pickle will disappear! But if you don't then Penn is a fine name. I've never met a Penn, which I think is a good thing. That said I've never met a Marlon or a Bugsy. You have wonderfully adventurous taste in boys names! Sorry no added suggestions, but all the best.

Imogen.

I love Bugsy btw!!

But I actually don't like Marlon (only because my hubby's football mad and hence I know of a footballer called Marlon King who did time and It reminds me of him) saying that I like Milo and Marlow - thought they might still be too close to margot?

Penn - tbh i'd never heard of Penn as a stand alone name, if finn can stand alone then I don't really see why Penn cant, but personally I prefer it as a nickname for Spencer.

Suggestions wise maybe: Saxon, Romeo, Wade, Murray, Flynn, Jonty, Jimi. Or you could go ultimate movie sibset and call him Rocky...or maybe Rocco.

I would prefer Penn as a nickname, so that said, what about Pennington? Or Aspen/Espen?
    Other ideas:
    Dexter, Darcy, Darby, Barnaby, Winston, Maurice, Maverick, Vaughn, Jasper, Dax, Phoenix, Phineas, Ellis, Ellsworth, Tanner?
    Mama to Edward ('02), Adelaide ('05), Isaac ('06), Oliver ('10), twins Sebastian & Eleanor ('11) and Felix ('14)