Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

In a bit of a pickle...16 days to go!

Ok, so firstly our girl name is set, Margot. However our boy name is supposed to be Marlon. And that is my pickle. I love Margot to death and would love to save it for next time if this one is a boy. So, considering they are so similar, we need a new name for a baby boy...

My favourite of the rest of our options is Penn. I would love you honest opinion of Penn, please!

If you've got any other suggestions for us... along the lines of Bugsy, Penn and Marlon (complete smoosh of styles I know!!!), I would love them too!

Lila

P.S. Hopefully this is my last thread before our birth announcement!!!
    Mama to Bugsy William and Jem Richmond.

I actually like Penn. It is short and spunky while having a smooth, cool vibe.

I'd go with Penn, but some suggestions anyways

Flint
    Vaughn
    Leon
    Foster
    Jerome
    Kurt
    Kirby
    Huey
    Graham
    Vinson
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

Gah! It's so tricky isn't it? If you have a girl, then the pickle will disappear! But if you don't then Penn is a fine name. I've never met a Penn, which I think is a good thing. That said I've never met a Marlon or a Bugsy. You have wonderfully adventurous taste in boys names! Sorry no added suggestions, but all the best.

Imogen.

I love Bugsy btw!!

But I actually don't like Marlon (only because my hubby's football mad and hence I know of a footballer called Marlon King who did time and It reminds me of him) saying that I like Milo and Marlow - thought they might still be too close to margot?

Penn - tbh i'd never heard of Penn as a stand alone name, if finn can stand alone then I don't really see why Penn cant, but personally I prefer it as a nickname for Spencer.

Suggestions wise maybe: Saxon, Romeo, Wade, Murray, Flynn, Jonty, Jimi. Or you could go ultimate movie sibset and call him Rocky...or maybe Rocco.

I would prefer Penn as a nickname, so that said, what about Pennington? Or Aspen/Espen?
    Other ideas:
    Dexter, Darcy, Darby, Barnaby, Winston, Maurice, Maverick, Vaughn, Jasper, Dax, Phoenix, Phineas, Ellis, Ellsworth, Tanner?
    Mama to Edward ('02), Adelaide ('05), Isaac ('06), Oliver ('10), twins Sebastian & Eleanor ('11)

#7 (Louisa / Felix) joining the family in May 2014