Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm not a fan of Penn... it makes me think of 'pen', and letters could be added to make it part of the male anatomy. I'm with you on Margot, though... it's a great name.

Bernard, Anders, Ansel, Axel, Lachlan, Burke, Byron, Malcolm, Porter, Rafferty, Samson, Cassian, Cassius, Caspian, Cyrus, Darius, Adair, Whitman, Walden, Booker, Langston, Oswell, Norton, Nelson, Raleigh, Roland, Roscoe,
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I think Penn works just fine, but this is coming from a biased Pennsylvanian. I do want to suggest the name Myron ("MY-run"), which has the same feel as Marlon but would still allow you to use Margot on a future daughter. Good luck!

I like Penn but it just isn't as great as Marlon or Bugsy.
    Personally I prefer Marlon over Margot but I kind of like that they are so close. I get that you love Margot and might want to keep it for a future girl should this LO be a boy but Margot could still be a mn and I actually find it quite charming that the names you choose sound so similar, it's like you almost know whose growing inside of you even though you haven't "formally" meet.

Suggestions:
    Have you considered using the designated mn as a fn? I can't remember what it was but I remember thinking it was a cool combo with Marlon.
    Otherwise: Tucker, Axel, Arno, Scout, Knox, Jesse (you;d have Billy the Kid and Jesse James... )..... I don't know Bugsy is hard to follow. Too bad your hubby didn't fall in love with two boys names as a kid.
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

I don't see why not. Penn is fine!

Penn isn't to my taste but it sounds great with Bugsy

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.