Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Declan would probably be my first choice sound wise, but I like Fraser because of Shep choosing it and especially if it's after a place he used to camp, etc. That's a really nice association and name story for someone to have. Glenn is a perfectly good name, but I don't think it fits very well with your other kids!

I wouldn't choose Alaska as a name right now, just because of the sudden and extreme popularity of the book "Looking For Alaska", which will make the name seem incredibly trendy and probably dated in a few years. Juno/Juneau would be a cool alternative, though! And I think Indy goes better with your other children's names, as well.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

Firstly, I'd like to say that I think your story is rather fanciful and, well, unbelieveable. But, in the interests of playing along, here are my thoughts...

Fraser Glenn & India Skye
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Declan would be my first choice, followed by Glenn and then Fraser.

I don't get the appeal of Alaska or Indy at all. To be frank, they sound like great names for a pet, rather silly for a human being. I'd go with Skye or Daisy up front if I were you or find something else.

I think Fraser Declan is cute or Fraser Glenn or Fraser Owen. - Although personally I love the spelling Fraizer.

have you thought of India and then nickname her Indy. - India Skye, India Daisy.
    Last edited by kellymarie1992; May 8th, 2013 at 08:22 AM.

I like...
    Declan Owen
    Fraser Toby

I do definitely think both Declan and Owen are trendy, especially Owen. But if you don't care about that or popularity, then no worries! I love the nn Dex for Declan.

Fraser is pretty cool and unique! I don't think I've ever seen it mentioned on here! It's very special that Shep came up with it