Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which middle for Sawyer?

Now that we've established exactly when we are going to start TTC (August), the idea of having a second child has become more of a reality and not just a distant thought. Unless I find something else in the process of TTC/pregnancy, Sawyer looks to be my #1 contender for another daughter, with Merit being a close 2nd. So, which middle name sounds the best with Sawyer?

Sawyer Faye (should I spell it Faye or Fae?)
    Sawyer Alys
    Sawyer Blue (Blue was my late father's nickname, I have debated whether to use it or not since it's become somewhat of a "celebrity" name)
    Sawyer Wren (this one might clash with our last name though, which ends in -son and has a prominent R sound)

Suggestions are also welcome. I would prefer 1 syllable, possibly 2 and no names that end in -a.
    Last edited by rowangreeneyes; May 3rd, 2013 at 03:20 AM.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

I really like Sawyer for a girl, especially with Rowan.
    Sawyer Faye- this is really pretty, i like the softness of Faye against Sawyer (i prefer Faye)
    Sawyer Alys- is this pronounced like Alice or A-leese?
    Sawyer Blue- i do like this but i sort of sounds like a brand name, like a cologne or something. But i love that Blue was your Dad's nickname
    Sawyer Wren- this is my favourite. If you're worried about it clashing with your last name, how about Sawyer Lark?
    I also thought that Sawyer Fern(e) sounds lovely.

Btw, i met a lovely girl in her twenties the other day called Rowan; she was really cool, an artist but super down to earth and smart. Anyway, i couldn't resist asking if she had any siblings and what they were called (she must have thought i was mad!). To my delight she had two sisters- Jocelyn and Frances.
    ~ Mama to Juniper and Arlo and our pooch Crazy Chester ~
    a hypothetical 3rd/4th child would be Susannah Liberty ~ Tait Henry Miles

Sawyer Blue sounds too masculine to me. I live your first daughters name with unisex feel of the first name and the simple, classic, and feminine middle name. For that reason, I like Sawyer Faye the best. But I would consider other classic names like Jane. Sawyer Rose, Sawyer Anne, and Sawyer Clare sound great to me.
    Gwen Eleanor... Mary Josephine ... Anna Juliet ... Iris Evelyn ... Sage Catherine ** Arlo Grant ... Drew Thomas ... Eli James ... Owen Vincent... Jay Theodore

Sawyer Alys. I feel like Sawyer and Rowan have a similar feel and Jane and Alys do as well. The others don't feel like Jane, ykwim?

Sawyer Alys. It's lovely.
    Mi corazón
    Zoe Milena

Sawyer Wren is my favorite. Sawyer Faye is a very close second.
    I would love to use Sawyer if we have a dd2, but my husband's not really into it. Some of the middle names I like with it are: Sawyer Eden, Sawyer Mae, Sawyer Elizabeth, Sawyer Grace, Sawyer Belle.