Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Marguerite would be absolutely gorgeous with your daughter's name. I'm kinda' hoping you have a girl...

Winslow and Frederick would fit well with her name as well. Winslow Frederick would be my choice actually.

Congratulations!
    new username @finch

I don't think you can go wrong with Oliver, William, Henry, and Oscar. Are you in the UK? Those names aren't so popular in the U.S. -- I know one Oscar, one Henry, one Oliver, and one William (and I have three kids and work in the schools). I worried a lot when we named our first two (Alexander and Madelyn) because both names were in the top 20 at the time. But my Alexander goes by Xander, and the other Alexander in his grade goes by Alex. So no problems there. Madelyn goes by Maddie. She's never had another Madelyn/Madeline or even a Madison in her class, but she does have Adalyn, Adalae, and Addison that all go by Addie. But she's the only Madelyn or Maddie. Honestly it hasn't turned out to be as much of a problem as I thought it would be. If you really love a name, you shouldn't let worries about its popularity keep you from using it. Good luck!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I think you should go with Henry or William. I love the sounds of them. Although Frederick and Arthur are handsome.

From your list I like Rafael, Rafe is a great nn for this day and age. I also like Oliver and Winston.

I do not know if this will help any but when it came to names in my family (Dad, Mom and me anyway) we went with more unusual names for the girls and more solid classic for the boys. I am Tamara (it was unusual at the time and hit a popular streak for girls my age!) Tannia (pronounced Tanya) My brother is Richard. You can see from my sig what I named mine. My sis only had one child, named him Travis. I think my brother went more unusual for his boy Walker and solid on the girls Julie and Shannon.
    My nephew has three boys, Jason, Shane and Emmett.
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele