• August Ned

19 20.00%
  • Walter Gideon

39 41.05%
  • Theodore Lewis

60 63.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lionel, Philip, August, Walter or Theodore?

Less than two months to go and we're yet to settle on the name. Nicknames would likely be Lyle for Lionel, Pip for Philip, Gus for August, Walt for Walter and either Teddy or Theo for Theodore.

Thanks in advance for voting - feedback, as well, would be greatly appreciated! Keep an eye out for a similar poll in the Girls' Names forum.
    Ramona (17.01.03) ~ Frances (04.06.05) ~ Calvin (30.12.06) ~ Esther (22.12.08) ~ Margot (02.05.12) ~ Lionel (03.07.13)

I am a staunch supporter of the name Walter! So thus i voted for it
    Teenberry who is obsessed with names - probably a minority on nameberry who likes popular names

Ladies: Holly|Charlotte|Lily|Chloe|Indigo|Zoe|Stella
    Gents: Jonty|Jordan|Hunter|James|Xavier|Cullen|Louie

You can't really go wrong with any of those options. But Lionel Ambrose is pretty close to naming perfection if you ask me. Lionel is just such a great, underused classic, and Ambrose pairs up with it great. Feels both friendly and formal, both creative and classic, just hits the best of all sides.
    My top 3 of your choices would be all the Lionel options, just because I like Lionel so much, after that it'd be really tough for me to chose. Walter is my least favorite of the bunch, but all the other options are almost equal in my mind (but I do like Philip Hugo better than Philip Amos).
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Voted for Theodore. Lovely name, awesome meaning, and Theo is too cute.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Those are some great options! I especially like Ambrose and August since I've used them myself. But I also adore Theodore, not to mention Gideon, Amos, Lewis, Philip...
    I voted for Theodore Lewis and Lionel Hart though. I just loved the sound of LH even though I don't particularly like any of those names. Theodore Lewis is very handsome.
    Mama to Edward ('02), Adelaide ('05), Isaac ('06), Oliver ('10), twins Sebastian & Eleanor ('11) and Felix ('14)