Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks for all your help. I'm just going to keep pronouncing it Neh-ray-uh as I was before, no spelling changes or anything. Thanks again!
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Jane | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Nina | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Paul | Jude | Basil | Tobias | Nico | Abram | Samuel | James |
    Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Delia | Helena | Lena | Margo | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

According to my SO Basque is a mix between Spanish and Portuguese. (He speaks both - well Portuguese sort of).
    So Ne-rey-ah was his best guess. (Though he's not great when you ask him on how to spell something phonetically he just gives you the spelling. totally useless.)
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Quote Originally Posted by lexiem View Post
    According to my SO Basque is a mix between Spanish and Portuguese. (He speaks both - well Portuguese sort of).
    So Ne-rey-ah was his best guess. (Though he's not great when you ask him on how to spell something phonetically he just gives you the spelling. totally useless.)
    Basque is very, very far removed from Spanish or Portuguese... totally not similar at all.
    I think he's thinking of Galician.
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iris, Maeve, Sela
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Gideon