Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Nicknames for Preston

The family I nanny for is having a baby and his name is going to be Preston. I was wondering if there were any nicknames that I was missing aside from the obvious Pres... I figured if there were any more nicknames that the good people of nameberry would be the ones to find them. :-)

My husband's name ends in the same sound as Preston and I call him my Tin Man
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

My dog's name is Preston Meyers after the main character in the movie Can't Hardly Wait. I know it's different having a person vs a dog named Preston, but when he's doing something good I always say Prest is the Best or I say Presty is my besty (like best friend) haha. Other nicknames I call him that would be appropriate for a child would be Presty, and I call him Stone too.

I'm considering Preston myself so I'll be watching this thread closely! One of the only things I don't like about it is the lack of nickname.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

I like the name Preston and I love the fact that it doesn't have many usable-in-daily-life nicknames.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly