Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Names to get to nickname Cleo

So my other thread asking for names similar to Cleo got me thinking, what about longer names that could get me to the nickname Cleo? I already had Colette suggested, any other ideas?

You could use Cliona- who, in some Irish myths, is the goddess of love and beauty. Other spellings include Cliodhna, Clidna, Clionadh, Cliodna or Cleena. I think it's lovely.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I just read that the mother of Angelica Kauffman (18c. painter) was named Cleophea; I've also seen Cléophée (=the French equivalent?).

There's also Cleome (a flower), Cleodora (a Greek nymph, mother of Parnassus), Cleodolinda, Cleolinda, Cleïs (name of Sappho's daughter), Clélie (Latin: Cloelia; could also be "Clell")...

My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

Cléophée is an option.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eléonor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Aenor, Bérangère, Bérénice, Catalina, Honorine, Nadezhda Boys: Augustin, Calixte, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Maxandre, Maxence, Yves

~~Formerly know on the boards as The.TX.Belle~~