Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Post Honoring a friend but can't think of how!

So, I would like to somehow honor my absolute best friend Aubrey with part of a future babies name. Her middle name is Susan and her last name is very Irish and has the name Neil in it. I haven't really fallen in love with any Bre- names or Sue names and I'm running outta ideas :/

I thought that I could honor her by giving my son the first or middle name Neil. I love that name, love the meaning, and have positive associations with it. Butttt my boyfriend does not. He wants to honor his lifetime best friend, Tyler Keith. I thought a good choice would be Neil Tyler but he just hates Neil.

Anyway, it could be a girls name or boys name. Use both Aubrey and Tyler or just one. I'm not as concerned with Tyler's name cause it's easy to use. Help!

Thanks
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

favorite names this week: Aviva🌻 Alaric

You say you don't like any Bre- names so how about Aur- names?

Aurora, Aurelie, Aurelia, Audrey, Laura, Maura (a typo meant I was called this once and apparently it's a real name) Even Cora, Dora, Nora all have the sound in, though you might have to spell it Caura, Daura, Naura which all look odd to me.

I don't know about for boys though.

Susan you could use the -an sound and anything that ends in -an.

Brendan, Aidan, Ryan, Logan, Ian, Keiran etc for boys

Rhian, Jean for girls, there's not many I can think of at all.

I like the idea using the aur sound but it doesn't strike me as something that reminds me of Aubrey. I just haven't found a Bri/Bre name I like yet. I do like Aurelie/ia though

and unfortunately my future sister in law just named their dog Aurora. Talk about stealing a good name!

Maybe I'll try and think of personality traits Aubrey has and find a name with that meaning. Is that a good idea?
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

Aubrey:
    Automn
    Aurora
    Aurelia
    Aurelie
    Brianna
    Breanne
    Brea (prn. Bray-uh)
    Bria (prn. Bree-uh)
    Brielle (prn. Bree-elle, like Annabelle)

You could always just give your daughter the same first and middle initials. Tyler I would just give to a boy.
    Current Favorites:
    { Adelyn :: Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassie" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Adelina :: Josephine "Josie" }
    { Everett Cole :: Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony }