Names Searched Right Now:
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 LastLast
    Another thread was created about the "login pop up screen as well" seems like its effecting everyone. Rather annoying - it sometimes lies seems to pop up for me when I try to post and consequently erases my response.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

I was able to add names and save them to my private name lists today. Yipee! It's working again.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I found another bug with the new site: On the "Coolator" and "Exoticizer" lists, it only lists the names that were from the leftmost column on the original lists (and does not list the other names that would be the more exotic or cool alternatives).

Is anyone else having the issue with trying to change their icon or profile picture...?
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

Everything seems to be working fine except when I go to post in the blog section, it says I have to sign in to post, even though I already am signed in. But like I said, everything else is fine.
    Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Pearl | Astra Gillian | Hazel Odette
    Rose Mireille | Irene Octavia | Andromeda Neve | Phaedra Delphine

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Eleazar Maximus | Gareth Ryan
    Raphael Abram | Wendell Alder | Shepherd Phoenix