Names Searched Right Now:
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    Blogs are fixed!! YAY!! Thanks Pam and Linda!!
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

Hi everyone, Just checking in to say we have fixed some of the broken browser issues and there are a lot of great fixes and updates coming to the mobile versions -- it's going to look and work better very.....soon.....now.

Sorry the user lists and ratings are still not functioning but don't worry, they will be!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Pam and Linda,

I know this comment doesn't really belong here, but I didn't know where else to put it, but I wanted to say I have downloaded Off the Grid names to my Kindle and I love it.

I have gone through it carefully, page by page already, and have made a list of all the ones that I absolutely love. It's a long list!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Thanks maggiemary!!!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

I just went to clear my visitor messages off my profile page, and instead of a clean profile there are now six messages that say "This message was deleted by southern.maple." Yeah, not what I wanted. Can anything be done about this?
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia