Names Searched Right Now:
Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
    Pam and Linda,

I know this comment doesn't really belong here, but I didn't know where else to put it, but I wanted to say I have downloaded Off the Grid names to my Kindle and I love it.

I have gone through it carefully, page by page already, and have made a list of all the ones that I absolutely love. It's a long list!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Thanks maggiemary!!!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

I just went to clear my visitor messages off my profile page, and instead of a clean profile there are now six messages that say "This message was deleted by southern.maple." Yeah, not what I wanted. Can anything be done about this?
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    I just went to clear my visitor messages off my profile page, and instead of a clean profile there are now six messages that say "This message was deleted by southern.maple." Yeah, not what I wanted. Can anything be done about this?
    I don't think there is a way to get rid of it, I have some on my page like that as well. The good part about though is only you can see it. When someone visits your page that message is not there. I just visited your profile and its blank on your visitor messages page

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Quote Originally Posted by dillonsfan01 View Post
    I don't think there is a way to get rid of it, I have some on my page like that as well. The good part about though is only you can see it. When someone visits your page that message is not there. I just visited your profile and its blank on your visitor messages page
    Okay, good!

Also, I'm getting internal error messages when I try and update my profile picture and avatar...
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia