Names Searched Right Now:
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    So I am trying to create a new account on nameberry, cause I am not fond of my username anymore. However, on the new account, when I click on the forums, the page won't load. The loading button like twitches and stands still and twitches more endlessly. I know everyone is working hard to make the new nameberry great, which it is, I just wanted to mention this because it's been going on for a while and it hasn't been brought up yet.

I love the new layout, it's gorgeous.

But! (I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet) When I click on the blogs, they disappear after loading! I have to time hitting the "stop loading" button perfectly to read them.

Edit-- I also saw someone complain about this on the nb Facebook page, so at least I know I'm not alone!
    Last edited by alphabetdem; May 19th, 2013 at 07:57 PM.
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by theclocktowerofjoy View Post
    I try cleaning cookies, doesn't work.
    I turn off invisible mode, it worked.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

hi sorry posted before about the my name ratings list but its still broken at the moment. is everybody having the same problem where it only shows the first page and there is no option to click on to any other pages? anybody know when it will be fixed?
    thanks

Yey! I can now read blog posts on my laptop without having to find computers which use different browsers And now there's now a backlog of blog posts to read through. That's my afternoon sorted