Names Searched Right Now:
Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    YAY!

I came here to post a few problems that I was having, but one JUST got fixed! It had been a week since the cloud changed for me, which was SUPER disappointing since it's a fave feature and where I get off on the best of tangents. (: Nice to see it's working again!

I've been having the problem on my iPad that I can't visit further pages in a forum thread and the "jump to" tab makes it crash. I don't have my iPad with me now, so I will have to amend later if it has been fixed or not.

If I revisit a forum thread and click "last thread viewed" it automatically takes me to the very last post submitted. Slightly disappointing.

As for the colors, I don't see the white-on-white that everyone has mentioned, but have a light green and shaded grey background for forums. I do wish there was more color. I can't help missing the dots, even if they made things load slower.

Can I ask a question about the vote boxes on each name entry? If you rate a name with thumb up or down (or stars in the old version) does it go into an overall impression of the name or is that in our own profile somewhere? If it generates a tally for the name, I don't see it. If it goes onto my lists or something, where do I find it later?

I won't just complain, I l-o-v-e the bonus blog and would even love links to other name blogs (since many contribute regularly anyway). I also like the extended search options so far. I like the disappearance of the random links that used to be on the right w/ pictures and titles that never matched (in my humble opinion) with their destination. I thought I did not like the wasted space as someone mentioned earlier, but I prefer space to everything being crowded together. I am still enjoying that you can see the "names being searched right now" from both the blog and the forums in the new version! So far I haven't seen any slideshows that everyone used to complain about loading poorly. That's all for now.
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

In loving memory of Margot

Thanks for fixing the iPhone navigation problem!!
    The olive is growing on me. I'm telling myself it's "green tea icecream." Still feels like a lot of khaki though.

Problem with list saving

Quote Originally Posted by geeknamezyo View Post
    Is everyone else still unable to edit lists? It's beginning to get on my nerves.
    I have exactly the same problem! I´ve tried to save the same list several times (had to retype every single time again) but it never does. The only thing that got saved was: "Unnamed list" and I cannot even edit that.

HELP!
    Fav. Girls Names: Rosalie, Amalia, Isa-Lea, Marisa Zaney, Sophia Florence, Adriana Louise

Fav. Boys Names: Tristan, Theo, Quentin, Jannik, Colin, James, Bennett, Benedict

Fav. combinations: Rosalie Delia, Amalia Lucia and Jerry Benedict, Theodore James

Is anyone else having trouble getting into their PM inbox from the iPhone?

hi,
    apologies I haven't read through all of the posts but have tried to search and cant see anybody with the same questions. when I click on my name ratings it shows the first 25 names that were stored in there but I cant see how to get onto the next page of my names ratings?
    am I just not looking in the right place for the next page button? or can you now only have 25 names stored in my name ratings list?
    thanks