Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

I'll run you through what's happening to me.

Desktop PC running Windows 7 on the latest version of Firefox.

If I click on "New Posts" and scroll to the bottom to go to page 2 and up, the "jump to page" bar pops up and covers the numbers up. There are ways around it, I can manually enter the page number (although this has caused my browser to crash a time or two) or scroll back up to the top to go to the next page (which is what I've been doing), but I'm assuming it's a glitch because it doesn't seem to be happening anywhere by on the "New Posts" section.

Also, and this might just be something that annoys me, when I hit the "back" button after reading a thread, it takes me back to the top of the page I was previously on, rather than the section of the page I was on. Most forums I've been on don't do that, and I don't remember NB doing that before. If it's meant to be that way, it would help if viewed threads changed color so I could quickly find my place again, rather than having to read them all to figure out where I was. I hate scrolling.

It drives me nuts having to scroll up or down the forum pages to get to the next page or get to the thread I wanted to read next. I've just been opening every thread I'm interested in reading into a new tab to solve my level of annoyance. This works when there's only a few that capture my attention, but my computer gets upset with me when there are 20 threads that look interesting.
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter

writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander