Names Searched Right Now:
Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    I'm having all the same problems as other users -- the pop cloud not updating, my lists not saving, error messages when I try to load pages, etc. I love Nameberry so much, but I think this site needed a lot more testing before it went live.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Navigation problems on iPad

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    I hoped this would be ironed out by now. Navigating between pages on a thread causes the site to crash on multiple applications (Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, desktop).
    Definitely see what youre talking about. Will take up with engineers
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Shieldsc, please be patient with us. We did tons of testing but there are always new and unexpected issues with a site of this scope. We are confident you'll be happy when all the bugs are squashed
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

I have the navigation problems on Ipad and Iphone but not on MAC laptop with either firefox or chrome. Blade or anyone else having trouble navigating the forums with a desktop computer? If so, please tell me what device and browser so we can investigate. Thanks!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Quote Originally Posted by pam View Post
    I have the navigation problems on Ipad and Iphone but not on MAC laptop with either firefox or chrome. Blade or anyone else having trouble navigating the forums with a desktop computer? If so, please tell me what device and browser so we can investigate. Thanks!
    Most of the time I'm on my laptop (IE8) or home PC (IE9). The proper new NB layout doesn't work on IE8 (looks like a phone-style layout and is very glitchy) and on both versions it likes to crash on me when navigating between threads & forums
    William ♠ Thomas ♠ Peter ♠ Henry ~ Rose ♠ Alice ♠ Ivy ♠ Lowenna
    Mowesi ~ Henwyn Kernewek ~ Mebyon