Names Searched Right Now:
Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by maja View Post
    I loathe the way that, if you try to access a list, you have to click through endless pages to see all the names.
    I wasn't too fond of that either, but they have a button next to the pages numbers at the bottom of the page that says "Show All", and that will give you a view of the names like the old nameberry. I use that, it's just one extra click.

Oh, I didn't know that, thanks so much! Wonderful. I will definitely be doing that.
    "Nothing ever fatigues me, but doing what I do not like."

Cannot contribute/add to name pages anymore?

Is it just me, or can I no longer find the function to add or edit the "Famous people named ___" and "Pop culture references for the name ___" on the name info pages?

Sometimes (but not always) when I try to go to the second (or other beyond the first) page of a thread or a forum, it will say that the link is invalid (but often if I refresh the page it will then work).

The 'New Posts' button doesn't appear on the mobile version of the site, or if the browser window isn't at full size.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~